Friday, October 07, 2005

In the papers....All of them

Too many to post. As of this morning I am famous as far as South Africa! Macleans Magazine has contacted me for an interview (a Canadian version of Time Magazine for those from outside Canada.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooo ur wickedddd

1:25 AM, October 08, 2005  
Anonymous yyzgigi said...

Congratulations on the acheivement and the media attention you are receiving. It's fun to watch.

2:14 AM, October 08, 2005  
Anonymous Matthias said...

I have to thank for the link to your blog. I wish I had the time to do something like this.....that and living in Canada.

5:08 PM, October 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up! I am enjoying following your excellent adventure and Air Canada should thank you for the publicity :-) You're a funny man!

5:25 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger old_old_7 said...

I am looking forward to see you finished the million miles point.

6:29 PM, October 08, 2005  
Anonymous Barry said...

Nice going, maybe your nextjob should be working for AC's marketing department?


3:00 PM, October 09, 2005  
Anonymous Ryan Waddell said...

Ummm, I thought the Canadian version of Time was the Canadian version of Time... hehehe... Though MacLeans IS comparable. :)

4:14 AM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home