Saturday, October 15, 2005

Look Mom ...No Wallet


Just to mix it up a bit, I forgot my wallet, cash, credit cards etc... So for the past 2 flights and next 24hrs hrs I will be relying on Air Canada exclusively to feed, water, and wash me :)Fortunately, my passport was with my work stuff, so I have the required photo ID.

This was too easy, I had to make it harder somehow :)

Again apologies for the tardiness of the update. Work ran long, then it was straight into racking up the miles. Hopefully Sunday Night I can update more.

Today is 1/4 way done. 45 days to go. So far I am on track in accumulating. Total miles flown is in the neighbourhood of 85,000+ which is 234,000 actual + 10K one time bonus, purchase bonus 1,250, check in 250 and a few hotel points has me in the 250,000 Aeroplan miles range.

There is a problem getting most to post, so hard numbers will not be available till a week or two after this is over I would think.

Boarding pass in hand, I am dashing to my next flight AC 156 YVR-YYZ. Cya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sebastian White said...

I am quite envious. This sounds like quite a fun, if exhausting, journey. Keep up the good work!

4:47 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger cat4cat said...

I hope you are keeping your boarding passes incase some of your points don't make to your account. Otherwise you will have a hard time proving you were on the actual flight after the fact.

9:14 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home