Friday, October 07, 2005

Meal Reviews.

Asian Vegetarian = Bangkok Whore.

Not pretty Thai food I longed, the food arrived in the dark of night at 0130 on my way to Montreal. While it was tempting, fear of the odd smell and morning remorse got the better of me. I didn’t dare do the deed.

4 0ut 10 forks.. intriguing, but not

Childs Meal = well not for my child. Or dog.

Pea’s and Alphagetti . I opened it and almost lost the contents on my stomach. I was figuring on grill cheese or chicken fingers. Not this. Totally 100% inedible.

0 out 10 forks... Just plain bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mackeff said...

"Childs Meal = Pea’s and Alphagetti"

Thanks for bringing up [so to speak :) ] a memory.

When she was about 4, our little darlin' had an extended period of loving Alphagetti - until I bought a case of it . . . at which time, she hated it. Of course. And peas . . . it's still a bit of family humour that she refused to eat even one, because they were "too green". Now an adult, she still won't eat them.

Glad we had better choices for her when we flew, as peas and alphagetti wouldn't have been a winner for HER.

PS "the food arrived in the dark of night at 0130" . . . maybe that's the problem. Most stomachs, and tastebuds, are asleep then. Mid-week, at least.

2:37 PM, October 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good selections for your (airline-imposed) diet.

:)

Best of luck! Keep blogging/posting -- we'll keep cheering.

5:12 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home