Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Photo Shoot


You should have seen it...it was like the Red Carpet at the Oscars.
People yelling my name so I would turn their way to get a good shot,girls screaming as I walked by...oh wait! That was my dream last night......oh well, maybe soon.

Met Chris, the photog, minutes after I stepped off a Victoria to Vancouver flight.We were ushered by Kate the YVR PR associate through security and into the terminal.Pictures taken in front of a window with an AC plane in the background, and others by the gate. I hope people realize I don't actually sit at the gate waiting for flights...I do have lounge access...geesh!

It seemed like 500 photos later, and I had to run to catch another flight. I was asked by Kate what the hardest part of this whole thing was, and I mentioned the media was the most difficult to deal with. I barely have time to answer emails,make phone calls, eat, and do all the other regular things in life. And now I am coordinating interviews and photo shoots to fit in between. I'm sure the likes of Mel Gibson and John Travolta feel this way too...but Travolta, wow...he's got his own plane - how do I get one of my own?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With enough flights of your own ;)Maybe with a billion aeroplan miles, they'll help you lease a plane instead of a BMW =D

12:01 PM, October 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's only 1 BMW - will you be the one to get it?

tOM

1:14 AM, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to fly Qantas to get the plane....

at least Travolta does.

1:21 AM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Carrie said...

Saw the article while whizzing through YYZ... You look smashing ~ as alway lounging at the gate. Now why would you opt for the MLL over the comfy seats at the gate?!? =)

7:56 AM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home